"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17/4/12 Slapped in the face


Watch out don't get slapped!!

I think I had my wake up call today, will not go into it... but yes time to put on my study hat. It was sad it had to come to this before I get into gear. It turns out I am reather weak willed, I keep saying I will do this and I will do this... I "desire" to do many things but what stops me from acting on them? What stops me from making my desires actions? "Will" that is right.

Desire with Will becomes Action, without will desires remain simply that... Desires.

How did I let things get this bad? How did I manage to let myself drop this low? I am not sure, I need to get back onto the horse. Need to pick myself up and dust myself off. At this point there is no need to continously think of what I should have done then, rather, I need to think about what I am doing now and what I am going to do. I know I can do it, I know I can that person I used to be and more. I am capable of so much.

I leave with simply this:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.- Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment