"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, April 26, 2012

26/4/12 Back in the Saddle



First off. Sorry. I can't apologize enough for what I didn't do the other night, it will be something I will be thinking of for the rest of my life. I let you down. I know that, there is nothing I can do to make for it. It is another one of those moments I would do differently if I had another chance. I don't know how long, or if you ever, will forgive me but if that day ever comes I will be sure to make sure you don't regret it. Just know that for the rest of my life I won't let anything like this happen again.

Now I got that off my chest, I shall move on. It has been a while since I have looked at and taken my studies seriously. I have fallen behind in university workload but I have no doubt I will be able to catch right back up in a week or so if I keep up what I did today. It is surprising much you can do when you are focused. I have someone to thank for that, it was hard to hear but someone had to tell me and I thank you. You have some high standards (in a good way) of what you want. Right now I understand I don’t fit the bill, but please wait for me, you flipped the switch… everything is slowly changing.

For those who remember my 30 day challenge? Sometime last year I decided to write "One Blade" for 30 days although it only lasted 10 or so days, I only stopped when I realised I was plagiarising someone else’s work a little bit. Re-reading some of me actually did impress me somewhat. One day the epic tales of adventure and fantasy of KINSEY will return this I assure you. Back on point, the challenge is coming back. In terms of me personally, I am going to try some positive affirmation every single morning and night. Quite frankly I have been telling myself some rather negative things for a very long time and over time I have begun to believe it, so with this in mind, if I do the opposite then the opposite will too will happen. Starting date: 26/4/2012

In other news... League of Legends is going going gone! In addition, my XBOX 360 is going to be listed eBay on Sunday - doesn't get any use at all since I got it, merely a DVD player. I don’t expect to get much considering some completed listing only managed to get $250-$300 or so but if I managed to get rid of it for a little cash little as it may be. It will go.
This is quite a lengthy post and it could have been longer but I shall sign off at this point. A lot is going on with me mentally and personally and these coming weeks will be a true test.

No comments:

Post a Comment