"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, April 21, 2012

21/4/12 Ready, Set Go...


This is a only a little over a month till exams but I got a lot to catch up on yet there is still things I want to do outside of school work... like work and train just to name a few. Quite frankly, the biggest responsibility I have is to myself and my future. I have been letting myself down in so many way in these past months for a variety of reasons and I have come to the point where I am sick of it. Time to focus and get a move on. In this short time we spend on in this world, it takes too long for us to realise that Time is short and most of all Time is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment