"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, April 5, 2012

5/4/12 Half done, Half to go,


Took long enough but I finally did some yard work. Half done and half to go. Big thanks to my little niece, probably wouldn't have started if she didn't stay the day. Her little smile made it somewhat fun, the time just flew by. The rubbish bin is almost full, have to wait till next week or so to continue. Good work, Good work!

Switching topics...
I have been working a lot lately mainly due to several reasons. The main one is that, in all honestly, I want to move out of home and live with Zoe - if she wouldn't mind. However, the whole idea of rent is something I don't like hence I want my own, well, our own place. Is it wrong to try and work towards this?

With this said, I am also looking into the ASX Stockmarket and thinking about giving it a shot. Its quite vast and there is a lot to learn but I am sure if I am willing I can both learn and make a lot money. Currently doing what I can learning and trying things out. Also, received a interesting proposal from Woolworths limited offering SPP - Share Purchase Plan. So, shares at a lower rate than the market price. How much lower? I am not sure, I am waiting for additional information. Although at this point it is sounding rather interesting after going through their business material and current performance reports.

My Goal: Get enough for at LEAST a deposit for my own, "our" own place next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment