"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, April 27, 2012

27/4/12 Wow-ser


Of all the subjects I have done before and units I have taken, this particular one "Ethics and Global Issues" is easily the best choice I have made. Hard to properly describe but it has gotten to the point where I have become to question my views regarding various topics, in a sense it has open my eyes to the world. The guest lecturer I had today really put us on the spot and made express and defend our points of view. As daunting as that may sound, it would rather refreshing to have our opinion heard and expressed rather than just spurting out definitions all the time. Whilst what we discussed may not be not strictly something I will use in my professional career, I know that the very act letting us to think is something I will take from this unit. Already looking forward to next week and moreso the next fortnight when I believe I will have the same guest lecturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment