"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, August 12, 2012

12/8/12 Fool

These last couple days have really messed with me. I thought I was much stronger than this but I guess I was wrong. I don't want to be one of those guys that go... "its over because she deleted me off Facebook" but the thing is, if she did that it means that she no longer wants me to be part of her life. And should I really be chasing, heck pining over someone who did that? I want to be able to say that I don't care but I do. I shared and let this person right into my life and I would have given up everything for her... is that not what girl want? Judging by how things turned out I have to say no. I keep having that movie "Hitch" staring Will Smith pop into my mind, I can draw so many parallels from anguish and heartache he felt for his first love.

I should've figured out when she was practically ignoring me a few weeks ago it would lead to this, I was foolish to think that a break meant anything other than a break-up. I have thought of her every single day but it has been almost a week since I have last heard from her, and one month since I last saw her. The worst thing someone can do to someone else is to ignore them and this is what is happening to me. Right now, if she were to ask to take me back, I can't say I would say yes. Love is a strange emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment