"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8/8/12 Ignorance

Sometimes I say before I think, I have noticed that there are times I just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind without any regard to what others are going through. Again, I made that mistake.I belittled how hard you are working. Its no excuse I didn't know the extent of your situation, you never told me. I wish to apologise but the damage has been done. I do hope everything we did speak of before is still valid. It is something I am clinging to, no matter how small or little chance it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment