"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, August 4, 2012

4/8/12 Emotions

My mental state hasn't been quite stable the last couple weeks and I know exactly why. Imagine you are head of heels for someone, someone you can already picture the rest of your life with and suddenly they begin to distance themselves from you. Perhaps its something you did, perhaps it was something you didn't do, perhaps there is something you need to do. Been such a long time since I have had a proper talk with her, and I don't know where I stand right now. So many thoughts are running through my head since we went on this 'break' or 'break up'. See even this I am not so clear about, sigh, how can I be so unsure? I wouldn't be surprised if I just lose my mind. She lives so close, yet now it feels so far.Will become no more than a stranger despite everything that has happened? By the same token, am I belittling the strength of our relationship? Can I even call what we have now a relationship? Heck, am I over thinking things?

No comments:

Post a Comment