"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, August 3, 2012

3/8/12 Distractions

Since that a few weeks ago, I have constantly been trying to distract myself and keep myself occupied. Training, School and Work is what I have been doing with a majority of my time. The first of which is good, with the whole release of endorphins (making me happy.. temporarily). School is well just school and work is what I dread.... 8 hours left alone to wonder in my thoughts. Things have been far from easy as of late and I have not sure when they are going to get any easier. Feelings are truly the bane and the joy of the life. Why must everything be so complicated? Is it too much for everything to be simple as it was before?

No comments:

Post a Comment