"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, August 17, 2012

17/8/12 Packed!

What a day.

Hit the gym at about 7:30 am this morning with Brian. I have stuck it out this beginners weight program for 4 whole weeks, 3 sessions, Mon-Wed-Fri. I noticed some gains but I HAVE to make sure I get enough sleep, definitely not my best session... 2 weeks to go and I will switch it up to something far more interesting. Brian isn't doing too bad either, he has finally listened to me and cut down from his ridiculous 5 sets down to 3. No doubt he will be thanking me.

Scouted out a new lunch haunt near my uni, SCORE! $10 lunches that comes with fine dining? Thank You, I will be back. Meals looked  impressive and tasted quite good. Dinner menu looked a bit pricey but based on the lunch service I wouldn't mind checking it out one day. Nice call Willie, lunch is on me next week, I will try to find somewhere good... UNLESS you still haven't got your resume done. Just how long have I been trying to get you to finish it?

ILU hit share price hit 10.87 today. It is highest it has been in over a month, it is the first stock I bought and its already +6.57%, I suppose it is in anticipation for the half yearly report in the coming days. Will have wait to see how the market reacts to the report, I suspect it will keep going up based on its quarterly report... I did plan to sell at 10% but perhaps I can aim for much higher. Ride the up trend as they say. May have to set a stop loss in place. I doubt I will regret switching my major to Finance.

On another note, I truly appreciate that you sending that message, you didn't have to but you still did. I have no idea what your going through nor am I going to pretend I know how hard everything is. I have over reacted again and again. I have a tendency to make small things seem big. I just want to be part of your life.

Capping the day off with an 8hr work shift, lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment