"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, March 12, 2012

12/3/12 The best

That was a definitely an unforgettable weekend. The time I spent with Zoe this weekend really did reaffirm all the feelings I had for her and in my mind confirm that we are going to be together, for what I hope, to be forever. Tomorrow I will post a more detailed post about what we actually did and what we did see. However, photos will be a little while as Zoe took them all with her camera... I will get them soon enough. Considering making a scrapbook or at least photo album, but I will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment