"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14/3/12 Fixed

Car finally had its minor service today although I was a little silly and forgot to leave the service book on the passenger seat so.. as a result it wasn't signed! Serves me right for putting in another place other than the dashboard drawer. No matter, I still got the receipt and I figure they will be able to just sign it in a matter of months.. it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I have a feeling I will fork out for a parking permit tomorrow for university... I figure I will be studying there for all 3 trimesters therefore it would be advisable I get one a.s.a.p to get the most value out of it I can possible get. On another note I probably will be purchasing my textbooks or at least consider it tomorrow also. Why is everything so expensive?... If only I could get a job that I pays me for doing nothing.. or as they say... If I do what I love then I will never work a day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment