"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, March 9, 2012

9/3/12 Preparations


Tomorrow, tomorrow, my awesome weekend begins.I am really excited, get to spend the next couple days with Zoe with absolutely no distractions. Spent a bit of the day trying to organise where I am going and get a few last minute things that we might need, as well as packing all my gear.

In terms of plans not a whole lot is set in stone. We are heading to a place just South West of Melbourne called Mornington Peninsula, there is some life size hedge mazes we are going to check out and there is a hotel booked already. The next day we have a booking at a nearby hot springs. In terms of everything else, we are going to just see whats there and quite literally see where the road takes us. Usually I plan and plan and plan to get everything down organized to a T but this time I think I am just trying to go with the flow. However, I will write up a list of possible destinations just in case we are looking for something specific to do or see. It will no doubt be a unforgettable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment