"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

7/3/12 No gym time


It got to today till I realized that having commitments is hard especially if you have these commitments with a friend also. It was so easy during the holidays when both of us had no plans, nothing to worry about but since then... he started work and I started school again. Either we have to work around it or we won't go... the last has proved true lately. I know for sure that myself, that I am not where I need to be and I really want to get there but am I all talk? I sincerely hope not. I know what I need to do and, as I have said before, I just need to get out there and do the damn thing.

On a completely other note... Big shout out to my girl ZOE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sadly I couldn't be with you today but as you know our weekend will be something very special. I will do everything I can to make it as perfect as possible. How can you be in my thoughts all the time I just don't understand it. Every time we are apart, I just have you in my mind... all I want is you. All the time... now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment