"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, March 8, 2012

8/3/12 Happy B-day to ME


There we have it, another year gone. Hey... look I am 22 years old. Its hard to believe another year has just flown past. It has been a year of seemingly bad decisions but they have all come and gone. There is no need to dwell on the past. Forward is where I am looking and it should be the only place I should be looking. What I want to do with myself, where I see myself, and most importantly the steps I need to take to ensure that I get there.

I was the smartest person in the world and signed up for work on my birthday, meaning I was working for the first 6 hours of this glorious day BUT I pulled through because I knew after it was done I was going to have breakfast with Zoe. Rocked up for barely 2 hours with Mc Donalds in hand but you know what it was worth it. What ever little time I spend with Zoe is just wow, she is it. There will never be anyone else that makes me feel that way I do about her. Everyday I will strive to make myself a better person for you... because its what you deserve. Oh yes, that jacket you got me is just smashing. It was completely unexpected. Its so good, I am scared to wear it! I will be sure to take great care of it, count my word on it.

After a sad parting I had uni for a couple hours and literally crashed at home... I worked it out and I had been running for a good 18 hours without sleep. Some birthday effort right? Yeah I think so too. It wasn't over then... after a quick nap it was a family dinner and it was lovely. Had a yummy home cooked chocolate cake as well as crispy roast pork, chicken wings with fried rice. Take a look below.. Yummy huh?


I know myself better than anyone else and I know I hide how I truly feel sometimes, there have been times where I just feel down and regret some of the things I have done or the opportunities I have neglected to grab... but as I just mentioned there is no need to look back, only forward. For this year I refuse to let myself feel down and out, this type of thinking is counter productive, I will simply just dust myself off and get back up. It is the way it needs to be and its the way it should be. I have spent so much time coming up with excuses to put things off but no more, this marks my year of change. This year I will do what I can to be that person inside, the person I always wished myself to me.


So ends a great day, I am looking forward to my weekend more than you could imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment