"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6/3/12 Home Cooked Meal

Was a rather interesting day. Had me first day back at university and it was kind of cool. Ran into a old friend from last semester in one of my new classes. We wasted no time in getting together as a group for an upcoming assignment. Grouped up with 4 others as it was a big assignment worth 40% of our final grade, got all our e-mails, contract details and I have set up a Facebook group page to give us a easier method of communication.


Zoe. Zoe. Zoe.

It is her birthday tomorrow but I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to spend much time with her on her special day... so I decided to come over for dinner and spend a couple hours with her. Gosh I am so happy I did. She cooked a absolutely lovely home cooked meal. She is much better than I thought she was... full of so many surprises.  Look at this meal... I am looking forward to eating her meals in the future.. Maybe I will be able to cook for her myself one day?


I must say I am so happy she was pleased with her gift. Like I mentioned in an earlier post she moved into a new place and I knew, just knew she needed something like a vacuum cleaner heck she even mentioned it to me. Of course the apartment is too small to warrant getting a big one so I picked out a nice handheld one... with 18V I have no doubts it will get the job done. Just hope she will love her Christmas present... Already got one in mind. Am I thinking too far ahead?

One question I keep asking myself is how is something like her with someone like me? Am I worthy of such a person? She hopes so... and for that I am extremely grateful... I will do everything I can to make her as happy as I can and convince myself that I am deserving of such a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment