"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, March 2, 2012

2/3/12 Rainy day


Like the t-shirt says, I know I am crying over something rather unimportant and I know there are people out there having a far worse time that myself. For this reason I really complain about anything, just think there are people in other countries heck even this country that are lacking the basic necessities of life that we all just take for granted yet we have the nerve to complain at the most unimportant things. With all this said, I have just felt today is just one bad thing after another, everything just seems to be suffocating me. Even on this blog I don't feel entirely comfortable writing about these particular issues that have plagued my day... but things can only go so wrong before they turn the other way right?

Well I am just hanging out till that happens. Tomorrow will be my day... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment