"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, March 5, 2012

5/3/12 And so it begins


Another chapter closed and another one begins. What I am talking about is that my holidays have finished and yes that means my university semester has begun once again. Both excited and nervous. I have been rather slack in the studying department and I need to rectify that! I do have motivation now, and I am sure she will help me study... Won't she? As I keep saying I need to get my act and get organized. Lets go, 3 HDs this semester.

Gym training has been a little bit difficult as of late but time commitments and what not but I am still trucking along. I have a goal in mind and I know what I have to do. Just a matter of time till i get there.

Current workout progress is below....

Week 5 Progress
Weight: 66.5 kg
Photos:
  


No comments:

Post a Comment