"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, February 11, 2012

11/2/12 Opps + Skype


I skipped out of my post last night. The thing is work called me in early so I didn't get to post when I wanted to hence the whole "I will post tomorrow." Honestly nothing particularly interesting happened yesterday happened.

I trip a trip to the gym with Brian; I was a tad worried because he said his leg was playing up. Perhaps a muscle strain? Anyway, it turned out to be a decent session. He really pushed himself and was capable of much more than when we first started. I was interested to see the changes at the end of this 6 week training program. Personally I did okay… Think I could’ve done better. My motivation levels were dropped by the end of the session. Mental note… make sure we don’t waste too much time in between sets. Shortly after a nap I went to work. That was pretty much the day. As I previously mentioned nothing special. Just “Another day”.

That brings me to today…. GUESS WHO GOT THEIR WEBCAM? Well you don’t have to... Zoe did. FINALLY. Why she didn’t go out and buy one from the shop I don’t know but I am happy she finally got one. Really looking forward to our video calls together. We already had a quick say 20 minutes or so and yes she is as gorgeous as the pictures… You know what? She thinks I am cute!

Also it’s worth noting I ordered something special for Zoe and myself…. Hehe I am sure we will get a lot of use out of it won’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment