"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, February 9, 2012

9/2/12 Not too flash


Just my listen my terrible skin has flared up again, for what reason? It beats me. Looks like a trip to the doctors asap. Contact dermatitis is a pain when you haven't the faintest idea what the cause is. Must say was feeling a tad self conscience  today and will no doubt will be like the for the next couple days... good thing I have a great poker face. I already have an appointment on Monday but I will see if I can change it to Saturday, I would've gone already but my GP has some really silly hours. Whilst I know its not her fault, it is due to her caring for her disabled child but sometimes hard feeling a little upset when you need to get something sorted as soon as possible. With this said I took the night off work and didn't gym today, I did feel a tad fatigued as well. Tomorrow should be better after a good nights rest.

On another note I am one step closer to getting my timetable completely sorted. I have worked out that I can finish my course Trimester 1 of 2014 which is definitely a  relief. I spent a while trying to figure it all out and I hope I got it correct. An appointment is already set with a course adviser next week... till then I will lock in the subjects I intend to do (which will be core units, so no matter what he says I will have a timetable worked out).

Oh yes, I should mention that my course is:
Bachelor of Business Information Systems
Major in Supply Chain Management
Major in Qualitative Business Analysis


Now this is sorted I have to work out just how many units I wish to study for the coming trimester, how much I want to work, how much I want to train and how much time I want to spend with my Zoe. Everything should be finalized by tomorrow. Will put pencil to paper for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment