"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/2/12 Yeah I said it


Fate, chance? I am not usually one who believes in this kind of thing but my relationship with Zoe makes me want to reconsider everything. Years ago I made a profile on a dating website, now I have no clue as to why I decided to, heck, I didn't even do anything on the website. I always wished to delete my profile for years but never did, then it happened... I met Zoe (note, my profile is deleted now). Today when I was texting her, my phone went a little haywire and I sent the dreaded "i love you" message unintentionly... I never have EVER said this to a girl nor did I ever want to until I did honestly meant it but the thing is, I AM in love with her and have been for a while... unintentional or not, I mean it wholeheartly. It may only be 3 words but the mean so much, I didn't want to say them till I knew she felt the same. However, to my surprise... she said them back... to me of all people. I have no idea what she sees in me but I guess I am doing something right.

I can scarcely believe a simple online relationship has already turned into so much. Only time can tell how can we will become, I just know I can't picture myself without her. She will forever be a part of my life. I truly care about her and even now the thought of her puts a stupid smile on my face.

Call it fate or chance, it doesn't matter... everything happens for a reason.
Zoe... we are going to be together for forever babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment