"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

8/2/12 Double Facepalm


Wow. what a day. See the above picture? That is me - "Whent he fail is so strong, one facepalm is not enough." I had work last night and everything was fine had a good shift until... wait for it... I broke the rollerdoor of the storeroom *FACEPALM 1*. Honestly it wasn't really my fault I just held down the button oblivious to the thing blocking the door from coming down due to something blocking my vision. Actually it wasn't really broken, it was just knocked out of its railings. Stuff happens and I am sure it would've happened to anyone else who was trying to close the door. The whole time I was thinking, gosh this is taking a long time. It only needs to happen once then you will never do it again.... which bring me to...

I was leaving work to get to my car... I realised I had no keys! Where did my keys go I wondered because I knew for sure I didn't take them out at any point of my shift. Then I just ran to where I parked and low and behold I left my KEYS IN THE KEYHOLE OF THE DRIVER SIDE DOOR. *FACEPALM 2*. To put it in perspective, my keys were sitting there in my car which wasn't locked for a pretty much 8 and a half hours. It could have easily been stolen, not too sure if you could call that broken into but that too could've happen. What an idiot!

Completely off topic I finally did it. I withdrew my study abboard application. It was hard but really the best thing I could do given my situation. As I mentioned preivously prorities first.

No comments:

Post a Comment