"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, February 5, 2012

5/2/12 Chores?


Felt a little guilty about my room today, just had to spend some time cleaning it. Turns out I moved things around as well. I got a little too into it all I forgot to have my lunch! Although after everything feel much much better and sooner or later I need to work out how much it costs to get it all painted. I have put it off so long and I really want to looking all nice and pretty. Wonder how much it will cost to get the carpet changed... So much things I want to deal with. Have to do one thing at a time don't we?

Looking forward to tomorrow. SUPERBOWL. The one big game of American Football everyone looks forward to. Well... not so much me, I just want to hang out with a few mates. Somehow this even has become a yearly thing. No doubt it will be fun. Depending on how long the game takes, I may or not hit the gym tomorrow. If not I will be going first thing on Tuesday morning... either way expect a Week 1 transformation photo here by tomorrow.

I can't help myself.... Zoe you rock, how does simply talking to you make me feeling so special? I am glad you loved that song, How can everything feel so right between you and me?
"This is our fate, I'm yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment