"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, February 18, 2012

18/2/12 Springs


My birthday weekend is getting closer to being finally organized. I booked our hot springs today, just opted for public bathing... but its good next time we will have a good hour or two in our own special place. I guess I just don't want to go too over the top with the weekend... Already got our next destination picked out! In terms of organizing this one, I have been putting it for a little while but time is a a wasting and got to get it done as soon as I can. On this topic guess who comes back in a matter of days? I will save you the trouble... Zoe does! Hard to believe how close we have become over these past couple weeks. It has been a long and anxious wait and probably will become more so in the next day or so but I am excited yet nervous. Every hour is bringing us closer together. An hour at a time... an hour at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment