"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22/2/12 Perfect



I finally met with her yesterday... met with my Zoe. Everything went as well as you could imagine. The chemistry we had throughout short time through messaging and few video chats transferred over to real life. With that said, we felt so comfortable with each other. Its hard to think that was quite literally our first date. So many firsts today for me, but easily the best one is what happened before the photo.. our first kiss :). Gosh even now just thinking her still makes my heart flutter, she still has a massive effect over me, it seems I was worried for nothing. ZOE.. LOVE YOU!

In another news, had a decent gym session. Went up in weights with a number of exercises, although still the dumbbell shoulder press is a problem for me... 16kg is easy for 18kg too much haha. I know what I need to do, no need to stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment