"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, February 27, 2012

27/2/12 Forgotten, again!

There goes yet another day I didn't post. I guess I can throw my "post everyday for 2012" out the window but hey I have done better than I expected I must say. I will do my best to post as often as I can but then again who am I doing this for? Me. That is right me. This blog is purely to help me think out issues that plague me in my everyday life. Speaking of which, I feel I have lost my way as of late and I know I need to get organized and get back onto the horse or so to speak. I have been using work as an excuse not to do anything and just lay back but with uni right around the corner this something I need to keep organized. If I can't get simple things done now, what am I going to do when I have uni classes and study commitments? Hell if I know if I keep things as they are right now. Seeing an old primary school friend yesterday albeit just for a couple minutes has given me a push in the right direction... now I just need some momentum and I can really get the ball rolling.

Which brings me to my next point. I watch "The Warrior" the ohter night on that family dinner and it really has motivated me to get back into training. I know I have been waiting till my knee got better and it pretty much has but even so I have been using work and the lack of full confidence in it to put it off. Just watching it gave me the rush I haven't had for a while, I need to get back into the game but... its hard with my club being all the way into Point Cook. Even if I go there twice a week I doubt I will see much improvement. Maybe I should consider training a little closer to home... There is some food for thought. What should I ever do?

Current workout progress is below....

Week 4 Progress
Weight: 66 kg
Photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment