"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, February 25, 2012

25/2/12 Family


Today should be interesting, I am having a family dinner to celebrate my nieces 11th birthday. I have to admit I am little concerned how the night will turn out because of some reasons I won't mentioned. Well who knows what will happen, time will tell. Later tonight I am pulling another shift at work. Will be doing it without sleep, I have done it before and I figure I will be fine. Just need to make sure I have enough rest afterwards for my gym session tomorrow. Need to make up for my bad session the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment