"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, February 6, 2012

6/2/12 Giants Take it


The NFL Superbowl was on today and unfortunately I was only about to watch the second half of it. I watched with with Brian and Kenny and gosh it was such a good game. It was close the whole way through but... the Giants took it in the end 21-17, however, I feel that the Pats should've won. They had enough time but a couple dropped catches ended that dream rather quickly. I said it before but it was a great game... disappointing outcome, but great game nonetheless.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to my second gym session and more importantly to get my timetable organized.... Got to hit up Zoe and make sure out time tables coincide... Speaking of the girl of the hour, this day I feel a little lost, haven't had much of a chance to speak to my little angel. How does just talking to you make me smile? Since our birthdays are so close, I decided to ask her out for that particular weekend... I am overjoyed she said yes and now I am getting into planning. A few ideas already in mind... Watch out Zoe you are in for a unforgettable weekend.


Gym Transformation

Week 1 Progress
Weight: 64 kg
Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment