"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, February 16, 2012

16/2/12 Pool-ing


Had a nice sleep in today, I have been rather sleep deprived over the last several days and my bed was well welcomed. Today was a gym day and gosh it was a great one. We managed to smash throguh the entire work out in about an hour and a half. Not to mention our motivation levels were still sky high. It is a big help when you don't have to wait to use specific equipment. Also it is worth noting both Brian and myself are going up in weights ever so slightly and personally I am seeing a difference in my own physique... Brian on the other hand doesn't feel his appearance has changed just yet but he did mention he is feeling much better than he has been and he is beginning to lose some weight. I am glad I am helping him out, doubt if he would do something like this on his own. Little does he know, him being there does motivate me also.

After our session we headed next door to check this pool place out. It was relatively new, only open a few days and gosh it looked farily good. No one was in there, it was about 4 in the aftertoon, but I can feel the chilled and relaxed atmosphere. We will definetly be going back every so often. Brian was always better than me at pool, I got smashed 3 - 1 but I had fun and thats the main thing.

Tomorrow looks busy, doctors appointment in the morning... maybe shopping in the afternoon and then another night of work awaits. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment