"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, February 24, 2012

24/2/12 Room 207


The other day I spent with Zoe we spent some time looking at some apartments, its crazy to think that she is alreade letting me into her life but I wouldn't have it any other way. Despite our little time together I believe we can say for certain our feelings for each other are the real thing.

We checked out 2 places in Box Hill. The funny thing is that the first place was further away from the Box Hill central and was both more expensive and smaller than the place we checked out soon after. Needless to say, we immediately made an application and applied for the second location which is only about 15 min for my house I am pleased to mention! Now for the good part... It only took half a day but already accepted. Wow. It seems when everything appears to be going bad, it just turned around and everything just works out. Crazy world. Perhaps I am blowing this out of proportion but it seems to me that we are meant to be together.

ROOM 207 IS OURS. By ours I mean hers but still I know I will be visiting her fairly often now...

In other news I had a gym session today but gosh so bad! I had a lot of broken sleep not to mention the day before was rather "tiring". I still got a workout out I guess, but with a few of the exercises I did have to drop the weight level I was at. Mental note... make sure I get enough rest before my session.

No comments:

Post a Comment