"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, February 20, 2012

20/2/12 Couple hours...

 

The wait will be over so very soon... to think its already coming to an en seems rather unreal. Can't wait to see her. We have said so much and felt so much about each other now we finally get the elusive first meeting. I have thought about what I would do or say but I still I haven't come up with anything. Ahh... Just go with the flow? Seems I shall. I will try to not think about it too much else the wait will seem that much longer even though we are in the home stretch already.

Current workout progress is below....

Week 3 Progress
Weight: 65.4 kg
Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment