"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, February 19, 2012

19/2/12 Soccer-ing


Had another day of soccer today. Gosh it was rather hot though. Not that I knew what the temperature what I am sure it was over 30 for sure. We had a couple new faces today and wow... they were really good! I am really tempted to practice now. Anyways bottom line... my team lost again. 3-1 this time. It was a great game though. 2 of those goals shouldn't have happened it was simpyl because our team was sleeping. Oh well onwards to next week!

I should have mentioned it earlier but I smashed out a gym session with Brian prior to playing soccer. The session for me was fairly good besides the fact I went too heavy on the Dumbbell Shoulder Press and failed my last set. Going too heavy too early isn't recommened. Personally I am loving the changes in my body, starting to show some fruits for my efforts. I will confirm tomorow but looks like I have put on another KG or so of muscle. Soon, Soon I will get back up to where I was before. Can't wait! Tomorrow I will be posting my current weight, my Week 3 tranformation photos and I will do a quick comparison of my current weight level when I started and where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment