"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15/2/12 One of those days


Went to visit my course adisor today to confirm that I had planned out my subjects correctly and low and behold I had. I was slightly worried when I went gone in but really thinking back I had a spent a lot of time trying to get it all correct and it was a relief he thoguht so to. So... my projected course will end at T2 of 2013, although I can finish as early as T1 of the same year if I opt to study 4 subjects opposed to 3. I will thnk it over for the time being, really depends on my circumstances later on.

Completely off topic it didn't come! I was kind of happy... I ordered a pair of really nice pillows of "Catchoftheday" and supposedly they were sitting at the Post office for pick up. So what do I do? I head down in peak hour to pick them up. Wait there for 15 minutes. Find out they can't FIND them and them go home. There goes about an hour of my day, just because I went to make a special trip to pick up my pillows. *sigh*. It is kind of amusing to think when we waste our time doing various useless things or actives we couldn't care less but when someone screws us over or wastes our time be it intentional or not, we get rather upset. There is some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment