"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, February 3, 2012

3/2/12 Lets go!


Remember that gym I mentioned a couple days ago? Well I signed up today. I guess I didn't have a strong desire to sign up straight away but I guess I am happy I did. Signed up with a friend of mine and we scored a slightly lower price. Planning to start gym tomorrow. Need to start looking at my diet and make sure I am eating right. I got about 3 weeks to get into some decent shape... Lets go get started shall we. Maybe I can start a 5 day program... Hmm... Need to start thinking.

Zoe, I thought I dropped a bit of a bombshell on you. Sometimes the line between honest and too honest is a little blurred for me but I felt I had to tell you, and looking back I back I guess it made us much stronger. You are the best thing that has happened to me. Stay with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment