"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, February 13, 2012

13/2/12 Soccer-ing

 

I got invited to play soccer yesterday with Kenny. I was a bit unsure as it was a new bunch of people I had never met before but what a friendly bunch. We even had our own goals! All up there was about 10 people of various ages and nationalities not to mention skill levels. We played for roughly 2 hours and gosh I really found out how bad my fitness has gotten over this break. However, I intend on playing with these guys every week and I expect my fitness to shoot back up again in a matter of weeks. Final score was 3-2 of which I scored 1 goal, a few near misses and miss opportunities... I did have a blast and that was the main thing.   

Week 2 progress is below. Sessions are going fairly well albeit a little long. We are trying to make sure we are both on the ball and keep the sessions as short and efficient as possible. I cant say I notice too much of a difference just yet, although I am starting to feel much better about myself and my body right now. I still am not at the level I was at when I was gyming a little more seriously but I am sure after a couple weeks I will get there.


Week 2 Progress
Weight: 64.5 kg
Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment