"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, February 4, 2012

4/2/12 Hitting the Weights


Had my first session at the gym today with Brian - I signed up with him yesterday. It was great getting back into it, I was really surprised how much I missed it. At the same thing it was harder than I thought. More or less treated the day as gauging session to get an idea of my current fitness levels. Got a general idea of where I am at, going to be great building myself back up again. Brian is going to be a gym buddy, I am a little fitter than him but I will definitely do all I can to bring him up.
6 Week Training Program.

3 sessions a Week: Mon-Wed-Fri (at long as sessions aren't on consecutive days)

10 Min | Exercise Bike: Cardio
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Dumbbell Lunges
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Leg Press
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Barbell Squats
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Lat Pull Down3 Sets / 10 Reps | Bench Press
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3 Sets / 10 Reps | Standing Rows
3 Sets / Max (1 min) | Sit Ups
3 Sets / 1 Min | Plank
Notice that all the exercises are compound. The idea is to build up my base before I start targeting specific muscle groups. Slightly off topic I am going to take a hold of my diet as of next week and make sure I am eating right. There is no point slugging it out in the gym only to eat something like Mc Donald's. 

Will upload a Weekly transformation Photo every Monday as well as a update on my current weight. (Current weight is 64 kg)

Yes its true Zoe, I am addicted to you. You said you are a little concerned the flame will go out? Don't be. It will only get stronger, no way its going to go out. Just like before, thinking of you just makes me happy and tingly inside. When we meet, you all your fears will be put to rest. Never will you have concerns about us. I will never do anything to hurt you, I want you and only you. Since I met you, no one else compares. The future is simply... us.

No comments:

Post a Comment