"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14/2/12


I didn't get up to too much today. It was a day filled with so much possibility but nope nothing came from it. Tomorrow will be much more productive. I already got an appointment with my course advisor. I set up all my subjects for the remainder of my course and I believe I got it all correct but doesn't hurt to show my intended study plans to a course advisor to make sure I got alll it correct. Shortly after I should have a gym session with Brian again. I take back what I said yesturday I can already see some changes and obviously I can see my slow increase in strength. Slowly, Slowly. And of coruse, later in the day I will be having work. It is quick a lot on my plate tomorrow but I know I will get it all done. No pressure. Time is short and I need to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment