"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7/2/12 Day 2

Hit the gym for the second time today, was a little frustrated though... my friend kept my waiting for an extra hour longer than I would've if I had otherwise gone myself. However, I believe I will continue to enjoy helping him out in the future and it will all be worth it. Actually wrote what we did down on paper today as in the weight and difficulty of each of the sets. I did say last session was gauging but this session we got it written down. Next session will really be the start of it all. On a random note, had some tuna for the first time in ages and I was surprised I liked it. Note to self make sure I get my hands on more.

Damn it Deakin! Why is it so difficult to get a recommended course guide for my particular course? I would have my timetable set already if I had done so. With this said, I have pretty much decided to withdraw my overseas application to Japan... I know I really wanted to go but the thing is I don't want to go as much as I did before... Zoe may be part of this sudden change of heart but really its more than that. I guess I wanted the trip so badly because I was lacking direction and focus but I guess these reasons aren't as valid as they were when I first made my application. I know it will be hard, I am going to feel like a total idiot considering how much time and effort people have spent to help me with my application... in a while I feel I will be letting them down but this is the best option. It took me a long time to reaach this point but I feel I have made my decision. One day I will head to Japan and take in the sights but right now, isn't the time.

Priorities first

No comments:

Post a Comment