"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10/1/12 Collect $400 when you pass GO


Was much shorter than I expected, I am already off crutches! Booyah. Although I didn't expect to be on them very long anyway as it was just a minor op. Will most likely return them tomorrow. I am still walking with a limp but I expect that to go tomorrow albeit it will be a while before I am able to run, just restricted to walking in the mean time.

Like I said in my previous post, my niece came over and is staying the night. Ended up breaking out the good old 'Simpsons' Monopoly set. Since it was only two of us, we ended up created some really cool house rules to keep it interesting. Time flew by, hard to believe we ended up playing roughly 4-5 hours all up... Sadly it ended in a draw, she didn't want to trade properties anymore and with in house rules... we only saw the game lasting hours, most likely only ending when we both broke the bank! Fun times. Might have to come up with another house rule to prevent it occurring again. Time to put on the thinking hat!

Tomorrow should be good, rather unexpected but we are in for a family dinner during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment