"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, January 13, 2012

13/1/12 Catching Up


All I seem to be writing is about is my inability to do things I set out to do for the day. Someday this is going to change but then again today is some day why can't it be today? Today is almost over that is why, but tomorrow is yet to begin and it promises so much.

Didn't get up to a whole lot today, went out for lunch with a friend of mine. As usual a bit of catch up followed. He is getting on good terms with this girl of his, took me a while to even wrangle a name from him, one of the quiet types. In any case I am rooting rooting for him.

Bit of good news to end the day. For those that don't know I am planning to head to Japan to study in the second half the year. However, right now I am waiting for my selected units to get approved. As I have to apply to two different universities, I have two sets of units to get approved which leads me to my news... Got Ryukoku University (Kyoto) units approved. Just waiting on Kansai Gaidai University (Osaka) now. Once all this fuss is dealt with, I can FINALLY say I completed my Overseas Application... then I can wait for a dreaded approval or rejection of said application.

No comments:

Post a Comment