"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, January 22, 2012

22/1/12 Rest Day

I must say it has been a rather laid back day to say the least. No idea I would spend the whole day just lazing around. Guess I have been rather tired and sleep deprived after pulling 4 shifts in a row. I must say I am pleased to note that I spent some of today getting to know Z.... Been a little down since I haven't had a chance to talk to her as of late. I learnt a few things about her, I won't go into detail here as I feel its not right but I am rather hung up on her at the moment. Honestly looking forward to speaking to her again... Whilst only msn at the moment, I will ask for a meet up when we both feel more comfortable. I know I have a lot to work up, got to up my game. Been way too long since I have been in a relationship. I am really interested to ask if she is speaking to anyone else she met on the site.

On another note, stitches will come out on Tuesday after a meetup from the surgeon. Everything is looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment