"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, January 6, 2012

6/1/12 Frustration



So frustrated. For no apparent reason my phone isn't working. Tried searching for hours on various forums and the OPTUS (my provider) website to no avail. Even tried ringing them up for tech support but nothing! Seems like I will have to go in myself for them to look at it. Going to have to keep it short today. I got my whole to-do list done yesterday. However, I have yet to write the card for my mates wedding I will get it done early tomorrow.

What a terrible weekend this is turning out to be. So very Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment