"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Thursday, January 5, 2012

5/1/12 Lazy Day

Today opened with the promise of so much, the idea of doing so much yet nothing. I didn't do anything I planned or set out to do. Deadlines are coming up, life doesn't stop for those that abuse it. Tomorrow I have to ensure I get everything done, there is so much to do yet so much little time. However, with this said why do we insist on wasting it? I just don't understand sometimes.

Tomorrows To-Do-List
- Try on Suit
- Get Suit dry cleaned
- Buy Gift Card for Friend Wedding
- Make sure all paperwork for Operation done

No comments:

Post a Comment