"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Monday, January 2, 2012

2/1/12 Hot stuff


Bring on the heat! No, not really... This is too much already. What a stark contast from the Christmas weekend, we had hail the size of billard balls! It was a hot one today, I think they predicted 41 degrees or so. Not that I have checked, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually hit!

When I began to self study my Japanse I was surprised to find to out how much it had dropped since I stopped studying relgiously like I had been doing previously, that will change... like how I intend on posting 'every' single day of 2012 I intend on studying my Japanese every day also. I would love to get to the point where I can travel without any language barriers... Speaking of which I need to work out when I will be resuming my formal lessons again.

In terms of today, I haven't done much thus far. Studied a little more Japanese and grabbed a win in League of Legends and thankfully I have work later on tonight, tonight being 10 PM - 6 AM. Weather should be much cooler and its a public holiday... Got to love extra pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment