"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/1/12 Responsibility


How very true. I know I am for sure. So many silly things I have done, so many things I haven't done really blows my mind. If I knew things would turn out this week and this would be what I was doing 10 years ago, I would slap myself so very hard. Seriously need to grow up and stop relying on other people to things for me, need to get my head on straight. The people around me won't be here forever and I need to acknowledge that one day I will be on my own.

I am a simpleton that needs to grow up.

"Just need to do the damn thing."

Honestly I thought I would be happier, got got my stitches out moments ago and I have been given the all clear to go back into training once more. It has been a little under 2 years that I haven't been training and to be allowed to go back now just seems a little unreal... Guess it hasn't sunken in just yet. Slight future concern though, due to the shock absorbers in my right leg being partially removed, it is probably that I will get arthritis at a earlier age than what I could have expected otherwise. With this in mind the surgeon did suggest I be weary of high impact activities.

High Impact Activity:
An activity or exercise in which both feet leave the ground simultaneously. Some examples of high impact exercises would include running, jumping jacks, jump rope. High-impact activities can help strengthen the bones and some can help you develop more endurance, power, agility and coordination.

Surgeon suggested that I get get into cycling and swimming. Funny I don't really like either. I will have to think about what I want to do from this point forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment