"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/1/12 Empty Pockets


Today I got woken up by a call from the hospital saying I owe them $1793... or I will. For those that don't know I am had a ACL reconstruction done last year but seems I have to go back in for get some cartiliage fixed. This fee is the out of pocket expenses seeing as I don't have Private Health Insurance. Let me tell you, if I had it, I would have saved a lot of money. Honestly I don't need to get this operation done but to do what I want to do, be who I want to be I need to, there is no way around it... even if it is gonig to hurt my savings.

No doubt my Japan savings is going to take a hit, but hey its not for certain I am even gonig. I will deal with it all when it comes. When there is a will there is a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment