"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Sunday, January 29, 2012

29/1/12 About time

Where to start? Well I FINALLY got my remainder of my form signed. It has been a long time since I have wanted to get this form signed and its a little scary to know that my application will finally be complete. The thing is that... after all this time I am beginning to wonder if I really want to go now. Things have happened to make me really wonder if what I really should be doing is heading to Japan. Sure I have told everyone already and this doesn't concern me at the end of the day, the question I should be asking myself is that... Should I go?

It was Chinese New Year a couple days ago and I went to China town in Melbourne to check out a little bit of the festivities. Check out below for some of my snap shots... Don't judge me by the quality of the photos, all I had was my photo to take the photos (HTC Incredible S)








I took a 15 minute video of one of the performances... turned out to be 312 MB. So I will just throw the link below, if you are interested feel free to download it. No pressure though but I can assure you it is a great little clip and well worth the watch.

That was the first part of my day,  second part of my day consisted of a family dinner. Was nice seeing the folks again... we only seem them once a month if we are lucky. Although I was really frustrated for a few reasons am not going to mention. Happy the day is over, tomorrow is a new day with the new challenges. Onward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment