"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31/1/12 Unfit.. totally unfit

Heading down to martial journey to get some training done today... Just found out I am not as fit as I used to be. Will be a while till my body adapts back to the harsh training once again. Did two classes. One bbj class and damn I got smashed by a number of lower belts than me... It really put me in my place and I know I have a lot way to go before I get my technique and feeling back. Immediately after I did a black belt class, rather early for me to doing that but was a bit humbling to figure out how far I have to go to get back to the level I once was.

Conerning my Japan trip, I am wavering without a doubt. Finally got my forms back but I have second thoughts about handing them... Couple reasons why I am rather hesistant and now after talking to my sensei I am even more so. What am I going to do? I want to go but I don't want to go and unless I can clone myself I have to pick one or the other. Heck there's not even a guarantee that I am I going to get in even if I hand them in. I guess I could hand them in and think about ky options at a later date but then again that provides me with another dilemma.. to pay for the trip I must work, hut if I don't go I want to study. What to do. This is rather hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment