"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Friday, January 20, 2012

20/1/12 Not my Best day


Had a rather interesting e-mail from someone yesterday. No easy way to say this but in the depth of my well, loneliness I made a profile on a online dating website. On talking terms with someone who made contact with me first, wonder how it all will turn out. Must say I am slightly scared and nervous at the same time. Mixed emotions.

Last night work was terrible. Made so many mistakes it wasn't funny but in the end everyone pulled through and we had plenty of time to spare in the end. I did learn a valuable lesson....

"Do not press the button, hold the button."

Going to bail on a friends 21st tonight. It is something I shouldn't do, but in the interest of saving and making money I have to. I will make sure I make it up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment