"Never underestimate what you can do when you believe in yourself. Never give up."


Current Goals:
Get a Industry Related part time Job
Win a BJJ competition
Get 2 High Distinctions for University
Learn Chinese - Mandarin

Saturday, January 28, 2012

28/1/12 First day


First session back in a very long time, long time being a year and a half. Who knew it would have thought it would be so long. It was a nice feeling going back onto the mat for the first time. Like I had always done in the past I went in guns blazing and did everything I could to the best of my ability. So much for taking it easy eh? I paid the price at the 2nd half of the session. My leg, that is what. No, No, I didn't injure it again or anything for that matter but I just found out how weak it is. I have to strengthen it up. It just weak and had some slight discomfort when I was holding my stances at the later part of the lesson. In the end it was a good session, I had fun. The night finished with me rolling with my instructor for a good 2 hours.... surprised how much I had forgotten, lost a lost of technique - just played possum most of the time. Although I did land a nice choke and arm bar but my lack of training left me unable to finish them, at a loss as to how to increase my leverage. Back to the mats. So much for looking at Victorian Champs at the end of March. Need to do some

On another note, feel my relationship with Z has gone up leaps and bounds. A little afraid I dumped too much on her, I hope not though. Despite everything, no matter what I do, she is the only thing on my mind. Obsessive much? Comes back Feb 21st, I really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment